Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Negative & Nancy

So, nope not preggers. It's official. Only took an extra day because the 'machine was down', but had a gut feeling anyway. Plus the stats aren't that good--like eating frozen fish, doesn't everyone love it fresh?

I was crazed these last two weeks between traveling, working full time, carrying what seemed like bricks everyday, and single parenting most of the time. And of course baby was sick with a high fever. Also friends of ours did a drive by--and she easily got pregnant and is expecting baby one! Yay! I knew I was over exerting myself. Should have gone for a few runs just to balance it out.

I think I've got one more in me then I'm done. Just waiting for the hormone crash. Any day now.

Then there's Nancy, who's daughter is doing IVF for the first time this month and had her egg-traction--her words not mine--and had "22 eggs, a near record!". Don't worry, she's praying for me, too. She must have an in with those numbers! I gotta get her up on the lingo, just hope it's too late!

To my two little snow babies who just weren't ready, you were already loved and won't be forgotten. Just going to take it day by day, one embryo at a time.

I've got to take a moment and thank the kind officer that didn't leave me a ticket that I deserved. I expected to return to my car today after work owing 100-150$ to Uncle Sam, but there wasn't one there. Maybe it will arrive in the mail, but anyway it's nice to think that 1/4 of a Gonal-F pen will be paid for during the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment