Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Life of an Embryo

Quality healthcare at a reasonable cost is something my insurance doesn't believe in. Sure it's cheap, but as with most things, you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, I love my clinic. I didn't say RE because the old one that got us preggers left to start her own clinic and the new one I've only met once for intake. It's just the way it works. Got it. But I'm driving 3+ hours to see them because my insurance won't pay for me to go to NYC--a near 60 miles south!
But I digress. It's just ironic I found this great website at NYU today while complaining about the time investment we'll be making this summer should this embryo not stick.

So, what happens after? We know we shoot and stim, scan and stick, but then what?
Here it is from NYU one embryo at a time:

NYU Fertility Center Embryo Transfer

**I should note we pay out of pocket. Our insurance only pays for consults and monitoring within their network. I think that sounds like another entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment