Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Stick It!

So, a few nights ago I told you of my emotion triumph of jamming the 22.5 gauge needle in my butt. Hopefully you have pregnancy brain and can't remember, but if not go ahead and exit this to go back and read it then rejoin us. Wait it's only me & my one embryo.

Anyway, yes I did it and I have every night since then and I'm losing the side effects-the churning stomach, not the walnuts in my butt. Then there was last night.

Eight-thirty rolls around ready to go. Grab the needles. Swipe the alcohol. Uncap the 18 gauge.

HOLY FLIPPING GEESE FEATHERS.

Jab 18 gauge into left thumb, middle knuckle! Blood flowing. Hot throbbing pain! What the hell just happened?

I need help.

Crap, we have company and I've snuck away to "deal with this."

Fan freakin'tactic!

So, wrap it up get the job done. I head back outside with the fakest smile, a sore ass and throbbing left hand and take the night one embryo at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment