Monday, August 1, 2011

How Many Days...

...Does it take to get an insurance referral?
...Until I can get an appointment with the Doctor?
...Does it take for me to start a cycle?
...Do I need to wait until I can start a new cycle?
...Are my follicles going to need?
...To hear back on my blood work?
...Will my embryos survive?
...Should I abstain from sex before the semen analysis?
...Until the swelling goes down?
...Should I have my period for?
...Do I have to stick the giant needle in?
...Will I have to listen to other people's IVF success stories until I can share mine?
...Do I have to use these waxy, leaky suppositories?
...Should I not work out/elevate my heart rate?
...Can I not eat sushi?
...Do I have until my bill has to be paid in full?
...Will it take to get those meds delivered?
...Can I 'get out' of housework--like vacuuming, and lifting heavy objects--like the groceries and laundry?
...Until I can take a pregnancy test?

1 comment:

  1. so much to process! oh, 0 days till u can see the cutest little bunny give a nose scrunchy smile. how many days till i can see her? ummm.... too many =(

    ReplyDelete